Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sailor Mick Sailor Mick is offline

Default How do I zip two files together, 1 audio 1 text

For my O.U.course, I need to send an audio file and a text file zipped
together to send as one file. I have followed instructions, ( ctrl-left click
on first one file, then left click on the other. then right click on one of
them and send to zipp folder) all I can get is one folder in the zipped mode,
if I do the same with the other it goes into a different zipped folder.
Getting on a bit for computers, but I will get the hang of it eventually,
Thanks in anticipation,