Anne Troy

Hi, Taz. Not an admonition at all. Did it come across that way? YUK if it
did. I hate when I do that. Anyway... I make the mistake of assuming the OP
is correct...i.e., that highlighting doesn't print, and offer an
alternative. I should stick to the desktop publishing type questions 'cause
that's all I really use Word for. Thanks for the clarification on the
highlighting. Did I say? You're one of the greatest ones here, you know. You
offer good responses without getting cranky (with me OR the askers). By
the way...what's a Mac? Hee hee...
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
Hi Anne-

I'm curious about your admonition. I've used the Highlight tool without
any
problem on both PC & Mac. In fact, I prefer it to B&S in most cases for 2
main reasons;

1- It's quicker,

2- It consumes far less ink when applied to complete paras. B&S goes
margin
to margin and paints in _all_ whitespace regardless of line spacing,
whereas
Highlight applies only to the text even when line spacing is more than
single.

TIA for your insights.

Regards |:)

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Don't use highlighting. Instead, use shading (Format--Borders and
Shading).
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Mommyofabc" wrote in message
Is there a way to print the highlighting in a Word document? I have
tried
all of the options under "Print Options" and nothing is working.