Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Charles Kenyon

Default REPEAT FIELD IN HEADER.....Additional Question

My guess is you have put in multiple fields. Try Alt-F9 to look. (repeat to
toggle display back)
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Christi" wrote in message
I placed the post 5/16/2006 "Word form field help"
I was able to resolve my issue THANKS Phil!
I saw Jacqui post after mine "Repeat field in header"
I originally wanted this repeated text in the header
So I did what Stefan Blom said and it worked, Thanks Stefan!
Running into a snag.

The field I am trying to repeat is a "number"
When form is filled out and saved the field in header looks and plays
correctly
The only thing I am running into is when I print the document the header
will change and print the "number" 3 times....
Does anyone know how I can stop that from happening. It only happens when
the document is printed. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks