Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
1parkpointer 1parkpointer is offline

Default Editing Alternative to Power Point?

Hi Tom,
Thank you! I suppose I should have said that the copy of Word we use
is Word97. After I copied the pages from the officehelp web site, read
at the top of the pages that the article applies to MS Word 2002 & MS
PowerPoint 2002. I do not know which version of PowerPoint is at her
school, and I don't know anything about PowerPoint myself. Our version
of Word does have 'Outline view' as is requested in the answer, however,
again I do not know anything about which powerpoint is at her school and
whether or not our Word97 is compatible with the school's powerpoint
program. Thanks again!!

--
1parkpointer
1parkpointer's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4777