Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Wavy Blue Line

I wondered about that, too. I guess there are only so many colors. g

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...
Hi Rich,

One of the oddities of Word 2007 was MS choosing to use blue as the
squiggle color for two different features (a) the new context
spelling and (b) an enhanced version of the Word 2003 introduced feature
to mark formatting 'inconsistencies'

In Word 2007 that's under
Office Button=Word Options=Advanced=Editing Options
[ ] Mark Formatting Inconsistencies

=============
"RTWG" wrote in message
I corrected and stopped the blue wavy/squiggly lines that refer to
contextual
spelling. Problem is they still show up when there is a formatting or
style
difference. How do I get rid of that? It is extremely annoying.

One line in my resume has the blue wavy/squiggly lines under the entire
line. When I right click, I get the following options:

1. Replace direct formatting with with style List Paragraph
2. Ignore Once
3. Ignore Rule

I want to ignore not replace my formatting (which is consistent throughout
my doc). How do I turn this feature off permanently?

Rich
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP