Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Default Question Office 2007 Small Business

If you are using Norton Anti Virus, disable the Office Plug-in.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"CFLJoe" wrote in message
I have MS Small Bus 2007 on a new laptop. Have used word for years. I had
bunch of Word docs from a desktop w/ XP Pro that I copied on a flash drive
and transferred to this new laptop. Anyway, Whenever I open a word doc,
the
bar at the very botton where the Start is has another word doc on it with
"nothing" in it. Never seen this before. What do I do??
--
CFL Joe