Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Robert is offline

Default how to copy macros

Hello,

I'm trying to copy some macros form work to my personal computer but my
laptop it has Microsoft student edition ; Do you think I'm going to be able
to run those macros with this edition.
The other question is how can I copy this macros and what do I need to do to
be able to run those macros on my personal computer, where do I need to copy
those files or how can I do it. If you have an idea of how to do it, please
let me know cause I really need to use my personal computer after work,
please let me. Thank you for your time and help..