Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word Clipboard Toolbar Always Docks Itself

Instead of typing in the URL, why not just click on it in the message? If
it's not clickable, try copying and pasting it into your browser's address
bar.

http://word.mvps.org

"Owl1" wrote in message
Graham - Thanks for your suggestion. My dial-up connection is often
frustrating. I tried going to http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm , but get a
message:

Error 404: NOT FOUND!
Your browser cannot find the document corresponding to the URL you typed
in.

I've tried several times. I'd gladly learn how to connect in a better way
if
you have any further suggestions.

Many thanks for your help.