Adrian

I am trying to find by Style Name and replace text in the stated style with
replacement text.
This is to populate a template with data. Cannot use mail merge fields as I
want header information at the top of the page and repeating information from
a datasheet, which would populate text in character styles in a document
table.
Hence, if data [Record ID] would populate the first found character style
called "Record ID".
The problem is there's no wdFindAll option !
--
Adrian Price

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

There is a problem with the macro recorder and the search command. What is
it that you are trying to find?

Adrian wrote:
I've recorded a macro in Word 2000 using Find All as this finds text
in a text box but when I run the macro, the text is not found. There
seems to be no Find All option for the Find or Execute commands.