Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Caryl Caryl is offline

Default internal cell margins

To most people it would not really matter because the printed table does not
show much difference But - it really bothers me that I do not understand why
my table looks the way it does. Any replies are helpful. Here is the best
way to describe what is going on. : I have a large table that I am trying
to fit onto one page. Font size is low & is consistent through out the
table. I have changed the internal margins to be set @ .02" on left & .0" @
right. I have added colums & rows, deleted columns & rows, reset the whole
table size, reset the cell alignment so that currently it is centered horiz
as well as vert, & etc. I have autosize to make all rows same size. Now -
when I highlight the whole table, some of the cells are fully filled in &
some of the cells are highlighted with some white showing on the top & bottom
indicating to me that there is an internal top & bottom margin. which is fine
with the cell alignment set @ centered vert. So why are some of the cells
completely fillid in?