Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Does Word offer Redline Capabilities?

Read http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
to see if Track Changes would meet your needs.

"Shane" wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to find out if MS Word offers Redline Capabilities. Redlining
is
the practice of editing a technical drawing (since edits were
traditionally
done in red) or a document compared by a computer software programme
(particularly legal documents) where deleted content is often indicated by
red underlined text.

If yes, can you please tell me how to accomplish this? If no, do you know
any other tools that do this?

Thanks for your time!