Tony Jollans

Don't know where in the world you are but there must be time for at least
one more problem :-)

Glad I could help.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Larry Lester" wrote in message
news
Thanks. It works just fine. That solves all my problems for today.
--
Larry Lester

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Just change "ActiveDocument" to "Selection"

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Larry Lester" wrote in message
Hi Tony,
It works great but only for the first table in the document. How can I
adjust the code such that it splits the current table where the cursor

is
located.
Thanks,
--
Larry Lester

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

I don't think you can find end of cell marks - they are special

characters,
length 2 = chr(13) Chr(7)

To split each row of a table into a separate table, try ..

For r = ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Rows.Count To 2 Step -1
ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Split r
Next

substituting a reference to your own table, of course

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Larry Lester" wrote in

message
Can someone provide me with the searchable string (probably ^+

charcter)
for
the end of cell character in a Word table. I want to write a short

macro
that
will split each row in a table to a separate table. Can it be

done?
Thanks,
--
Larry Lester