Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jan Jan is offline

Default how do I repeat the same merge fields on one page

I forgot to mention that I also moved the data from Excel to Word - perhaps
that made the difference... don't know but it works now!

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

I suggest you send me a copy of your mail merge main document - you can
reach me by despamming my email address, i.e. remove the KillMAPS from

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Jan wrote:
Thank you for your quick reply! There are no {NEXT} fields between the three
locations - there are 3 separate parts to the form but the second record
displays in the 2nd part of the page and the 3rd record displays in the 3rd
part of the page. I'm stumped!

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

If you are using MERGEFIELD fields to insert the data, and the current
record has not changed (i.e. there are no { NEXT }, { NEXTIF } or {
SKIPIF } fields between the two locations where you need the same data,
use the same MERGEFIELD field(s) a second time.

It's generally easier to see this stuff if you use Alt-F9 to reveal the
underlying field codes.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Jan wrote:
My document has three separate parts to it and each page represents one
person's record. How do I have the same name and address repeat in each area
on the one page?