tamarakay

I'm afraid you will have to call Dell. Mine came that same way, the keys to
the programs were on a piece of paper within the pack of coupons, rebate
offers etc. packed in the box. Easy to throw away if you aren't looking.

"Jay" wrote:

Sorry about the multi post, my browser shut down after submission and it took
me a while to find the discussion group. Sorry..

My Dell 4400 came only with 6 CD's in white envelopes (No Box), no CD Key
was present. I had to do this one other time when my XP Pro crashed due to
installing FixPack#2.

Jay

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Or the Certificate of Authenticity pasted to the CD case.

"Mary" wrote in message
You did get the key for Word. It's on the Certificate on the box Works

Suite
came in.

"Jay" wrote:

I had to re-install my XP Pro OS. I need to reinstall MS Works 2002. The
computer (DELL 4400) did not come with the Key (?). Any idea on who I

can
call to get the Key re-issued.
TIA
Jay Swan