Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default double space between text and footer

Hi meta

metalfella wrote:
How do I double space between the end of my text and the footer? I have a
long document and it seems like the spacing between the text and the page
numbering is not consistent for each page.

to add to Cindy's list: you could in theory use "vertical justification"
(it's a section property, so you'll find it in File | Page Setup
somewhere). But this is usually only a good idea for very specific types
of documents (consisting of many small paragraphs, otherwise you may end
up with huge gaps between them).

Greetinx
Robert
--