Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paul Burdett Paul Burdett is offline

Default Symbol dialogue box help please

Hi all,
This is my first post, so I hope I'm in the right place.

I'm using Word 2002, XP Pro. I want to insert a symbol into a document via
the "insert-symbol" menu. The symbol dialogue box comes up and I am able to
select the symbol etc. However, I'm not sure what I did but all of a sudden
the symbol dialogue box went to full screen size and I can't get it to go
smaller. The help menu says I should move my pointer to the bottom right of
the dialogue box until the pointer changes to two arrows and then drag the
box to whatever size I want. However, this does not seem to work...my mouse
pointer doesn't change, and I can't reuce the box size so I can see it and
the document I'm working on. I'm assuming this should be a simple procedure?
Thanks in advance,
Paul