Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default wrap text around full page image

The reason you haven't found anything is that Word can't wrap text around
full-page images. You can have a full-page inline image, faking the wrap,
but if the graphic is wrapped, it has to be anchored to text on the same
page.

"pcutter" wrote in message
I am trying to wrap text around an image that takes up an *entire* page. I
just can't get this to work. I have tried all settings on the image only,
tried putting a frame around the image, putting it in a table, everything.
The best I can get is to have the whole image on a single page except for
one
line of text that just doesn't want to go away.

I have scoured the web for this issue but there doesn't seem to be
anything
addressing issues with full page images.

Help!!!