Stan Brown

"?B?Um9wZXN0ZXI1MA==?=" wrote in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:
I have a Word document that contains sentences in capital letters and
sentences in small letters . Is there a quick way to get all the text the
same either capital / small letters . Please help as the document is about 90
pages and don't want to re-type if possible.

Click anywhere in the document and press Ctrl-A (or click Edit...
Select All). Then press Shift-F3 until the text appears in the case
you like. It may take a while to do that edit on 90 pages.

And I can't help cautioning you against such a procedure. DOCUMENTS
IN ALL CAPS ARE VERY HARD TO READ. on the other hand, you don't
want all lower case either. why? it makes you look silly.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/