Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do you stop the text from stretching the form as I type?

Ordinarily, forms designers set exact heights for their table rows.

"Doris R." Doris wrote in message
I've created a form in Word. When I type in information in any section of
the form, the form will stretch the entire page so that a 2-page form will
become a 3-page form. It should remain a 2-page form. How do I prevent a
table column from expanding the form overall when typing in information?