Charles Kenyon

Try installing a default printer driver for your printer (to your local
computer).
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"chwindelheuser" wrote in message
MS Office 2000. Windows XP. Our home computers are connected to a
network
and direct on line. If my printer is not connected to the network, word
documents (created and saved on my computer) will not open. Get fatal
error
message loop. Same if (lap top) computer itself is not connected to the
network. Would appreciate any ideas on how to fix this.