FrozeninVA

Default MS Word 2003 freezes when pasting from Internet Explorer

MS Word 2003 freezes ever time I copy & paste from Internet Explorer. I'm
using XP Home and have the lastest updates for MS Word, IE, & XP. I have an
HP Pavilion 533W with with a Celeron 2Ghz processor and 512M RAM. A work
around for the freezing is to copy from Explorer to Notepad or Wordpad then
copy and paste from there to MS Word but this seems a bit clutzy. I didn't
have this problem using MS Word 97. I have not tried reload either MS Office
or XP Home.