Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Toggle Units of Measurements

I can sympathize, as I often wish it were easier to do this when I'm trying
to research a question for someone who uses metric units, but AFAIK there is
no real shortcut. One thing I did do in Word 2003 that helps a lot is add
the Options dialog to my Menu Bar, so that it's one click to open it; if you
have the General tab selected, then it's a couple of clicks to change the
measurement unit. In Windows 2007, I added Word Options to the QAT, but it's
still a pretty long slog to find anything.

http://word.mvps.org

"That70sHeidi" wrote in message
I have some documents that need to be worked on in centimeters, and some
that
need to be worked on in inches. I know where to find this change, but is
there a shortcut button or keyboard shortcut to toggle this on and off? I
need to change back and forth every 10 minutes or so.