Ken Le Gall

Default Images in Mail Merge - Network Problem

Hi

Well I am getting along with my mail merge document now, with a great deal
of help from Graham Mayor's web site - excellent stuff there..!

However, I want to put images in my mail merge document. I have this working
when the document is on my local machine, but when I put the document to the
network (so everyone can use it) MS Word changed the {IncludePicture
"P:\\Line Sheet\\......"} to {IncludePicture "../../Line%20Sheet/......"}
(the P: drive is my network map by the way) - and it stops working - anyone
have any idea how to overcome this ?????

Also, thanks Graham for the wealth of information on your web site, I
couldn't have got this far without it.

Ken.