Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default DollarText Result

Sorry, the answer is no. What you see now is all that's available from
the field.

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:25:02 -0700, Jules
wrote:

Is there any way that I can have DollarText display as follows:

For, say, $895.75, instead of displaying as "eight hundred ninety-five and
75/100" have it display as "eight hundred ninety-five dollars and seventy
five cents".

I would need to be able to do this without using any macro or VBA
programming as the documents it is to appear in are from a custom program we
have purchased and I am unable to add any macros etc. to the documents
created in this program. I have been able to use CardText in other documents
where I can set it up in VBA to get the desired result but wanted to know if
there was any way to manipulate the filed/switches directly in a Word
document. In case it makes a difference, we are using Word 2000 at the
moment.

thanks,

--
Regards,