Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Trying to allign three tables

In addition to what Suzanne suggests, check to see whether the table/cell
margins are the same for all the tables.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Make sure that the table is not wrapped. If you've dragged it by the table
handle, it will be. On the Table tab of Table Properties, make sure text
wrapping is set to None. You can override the grid by pressing Alt while
dragging, but don't drag the table, just one of the column boundaries.

Working with Word 2003. I have a page that has three tables on it.

[quoted text clipped - 24 lines]
this for publication. I must be missing something. Suggestions most
welcome.