Lorraine

I got it! Finally. I even called the Avery label Customer Service and they
didn't know why it wasn't working. (Making it smaller did not help; it kept
going to 4 lines. I had to use the Arial Narrow font and then it worked.)
Thanks.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

What did it do? Try making it smaller.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Lorraine" wrote in message
I tried that. It did not change the label. Any other suggestions?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Reduce the size of the font.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Lorraine" wrote in message
Shouldn't the return address fit if you choose the label you're using?
It
keeps coming out too big for the labels!
Help