Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I do this

Suzanne

I won't even begin to understand what has happened here! I was replying to
another 'new' message that had been tagged onto this thread. But now I don't
see it either. Something obviously went wrong with what I selected and what
I replied to. I cannot even find the post now.

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I'm seeing the post by "evenstevens" as the original question, Terry, and
I fail to see how your answer has any relevance to that question.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Please don't steel other users' threads: start your own thread as this
will now confuse the originator.

Configure Windows Mail to access your email account first. Check that it
works.

Set Windows Mail as the default mail program and check the settings as
described in the second method in the article at;

If that fails, use method 3.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:31:38 +0100, evenstevens
wrote:

I want set up a word document that a user can go on and tab from one
textbox to the next imputting details. I have a picture that I want to
lock to the background so this cannot be amended by all users and just
allow them to enter details in the text boxes. Is this possible. Can I
also set the order of the text boxes to tab to??

This is basically a form that needs filling in but I don't want users
to be able to amend any set up, just to enter details only

See http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22 for a tutorial
on
forms, and http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...etTabOrder.htm for
setting
the order (and because this uses a macro, you may need
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman