Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lois Christianson Lois Christianson is offline

Default Page Orientation

I've been trying that, but Word won't change the document format. I was able
to copy part of my text and set it to landscape. i then had to copy the
remainder and it kept the format. I also had a problem changing the
document to bold/unbold. I was selecting all of the text. The original
text was copied from Publisher.

Select Page Setup from the File menu and on the Margins tab, select
Landscape under the Orientation section of the dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lois Christianson" wrote in message
I'm trying to format a page in Landscape, and nothing I do will set it
other than portrait. I've tried to create a new document and it still
remains in portrait. Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Lois