Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
courtland county student courtland county student is offline

Default Going back from word

When I am researching information on the web, I would like to open a blank
word document that is visible on the same web page. I know how to decreae the
size of the word doc., but how can I place the word document on the active
browser page.

"Just another so and so" wrote:

I have noticed on my computer that when you open Word in a browser and you
have Word open at the same time, once you click back you go to Word instead
of to the previous page.
The way to "resolve" this temporarily is to open the document in a browser,
then open Word and then click back. After doing this it seems to be OK, but
it doesn't hold forever.
Is this a known issue and is there a way of fixing it permanently?
Thanks in advance.