Ty

I will like to see a the answer to the post. I just posted a TOC question.
I don't know how to create one.

How did you create your TOC?

Thanks,
Ty

"no1impt" wrote:

Hi,
I'm having trouble with my table of contents and page numbers. I have a
large-ish document in several sections. The first four of these have page
numbers inserted in a footer (using the MVP Word recommended method of
inserting the field myself) formatted \* roman. The remaining sections of the
document have \* Arabic, starting from page 1. In the TOC, however, it
insists on numbering everything arabic (so the first few sections are
numbered as being on pages 2, 9, etc even though the number on the page
itself is ii, ix, etc.). Is there a way to force the TOC to use the format of
the number on the page? I assume there's a switch, but looking through the
help, I couldn't access a list of switches for TOC. Thanks for any help
anyone can suggest.