Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

Default Can I run Word 2003 with Office 2007?

E McElroy wrote:
Well I certainly don't want to start a war since I don't run as fast
as I used to. I do suspect, however, that Microsoft's Marketing
department almost certainly regards MVPs as evangelists and may well
run more interference for you in the corporate bureaucracy than you
might be aware of. Who, for instance, initially came up with the MVP
concept? Microsoft's programmers? I'm skeptical but I'm willing to be
persuaded.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The MVP program originated in the Developer Division. It resides in Customer
Service and Support these days.

Dan