Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bacon Bacon is offline

Default I can't change the default font size.

I figured it out (from a previous user group Q/A). What I had to do was save
all after I changed my defaults. This caused the Normal.dot to override the
previous settings. It's working now! Thanks for replying back so quickly!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Assuming that you have changed the defaults as described in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm, do you
have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed? If so, see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm. If not, there may
be some other poorly written add-in installed that is preventing Normal.dot
from being saved. Save All will help in such circumstances as well.

"Bacon" wrote in message
Every time I shut down my computer and open Word 2003, my default page
margins, font type and size change back to the original settings. How can

convince my computer that my settings I'm changing are to be the default.

Can
someone please help. Thanks!

Cindy