Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] mzimmers@gmail.com is offline

Default using Word field "if" for a list item?

On Mar 30, 1:02 pm, wrote:
Oops...please disregard that last post. Word seems to be occasionally
reluctant to properly update the WYSIWYG for these constructs, and I
have to toggle the preview a couple of times to get it right. I think
you've got this one whipped. Thanks a ton!

A followup question: I created and edited this file on a Mac (using
Word 2004) and then transferred it to a Windows machine (running Word
2003). All of my visible values for the list numbers were set to the
value of the final list element (13 in this case). Any ideas?