Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SamCPP SamCPP is offline

Default Date Format for cover page template "sideline"

Ok thanks.

From your reply, in other words the date picker control is broken and I have
to insert a date (I'm not blaming you of course... I'm just pointing out that
this is clearly improperly implemented).

Regards,
Sam

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Sam,

If in a blank document you go to Insert=Date and Time
the default (highlighted) format you set there should be what comes up in the 'Pick a date' choice control when you then
Insert=Cover Page.

===============
"SamCPP" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I'm using the cover page template "sideline" and it has a date field
automatically inserted into it. I have a Vista machine (no SP1 installed) and
the date format in Aus is set to dd/mm/yyyy however the date that appears in
the coverpage is the US format. Is this a bug? Or is there a way I can format
it? I thought it was supposed to show in the format of my regional settings?

Thanks,
Sam
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)