Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Siamak Sarmady Siamak Sarmady is offline

Default All hidden special tags are being seen with braces

Hello,

I recently installed a software called TRADOS and then ENDNOTE on my
Office 2007.

- Now I have come up with this strange problem. All hidden tags (like
page number, reference numbers of Endnote etc.) can be seen.

For example page numbers do not contain numbers and only a {page } is
seen in their place.

Endnote reference numbers (which should normally be seen like: [17] or
like that) are now seen like below one:

{ADDIN EN.CITE
EndNoteCiteAuthorStill/AuthorRecNum222/RecNumrecordrec-number222/rec-numberforeign-keyskey
app="EN"
db-id="f2xt2vdanrrp28ezvfhpvat8fefdwet52dwa"222/key/foreign-keysref-type
name="Web Page"12/ref-typecontributorsauthorsauthorG. Keith
Still/author/authors/contributorstitlestitleJamarat Bridge -
Accidents/title/titlesnumberJuly
2008/numberdates/datesurlsrelated-urlsurl
http://www.crowddynamics.com/Disasters/jamarat_bridge.htm/url/related-urls/urls/record/Cite/EndNote}

- I removed Trados (every product) and then run the Office 2007 repair
but it did not solve my problem.

Could someone please help me solve this problem?

Thanks,
Mac