Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ursula Ursula is offline

Default Disable macros in Word if no idea of host application

Hi John,
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, the note about enabling macros appear now EVERYTIME I open
Word. What can I do about that?
Ursula

"Ursula" wrote:

I use Word 2003. Everytime when I open MS Word I get the note saying that
macros are disabled and to refer to the host aplication. I have no idea what
the host application could be because I have written this word document
myself, saved it on my own computer and the next time I opened this document,
I got this message. How do I turn this annoying message off?? Because it
appears every time I open any word document now.