Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Meebers[_2_] Meebers[_2_] is offline

Default Horizontal alignment

If what you are asking me is, after I turn on the format view, all the
spaces appear to be identical. When an entry is made in one of the cells of
the table, no spaces or tabs proceed the text. I have been using arial 9
pt, nothing else. (that I know of). Thanks for your comments.

"macropod" wrote in message
Hi Meebers,

Have you checked that the paragraphs are all formatted with the same
leading/trailing spaces?

--
Cheers
macropod

"Meebers" wrote in message
Working with Word 2003, in a document that is used to record minutes of
meetings, a table format was chosen. Each subject etc. is in its own
row, section of the table. On most of the document, the horizontal
alignment is perfect between the columns(4), but about halfway down each
page, the alignment goes off by about a half row. I have formated the
whole document with the same font, made sure the row spacing was set to
1.0. The start of the next page is aligned ok, but down the page it is
off. Not a gradual drift off, but seems to be in the middle of the page.
Prints the same way so it is not a monitor issue. All entries are pure
text. Any suggestions appreciated.