Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I delete a bold line I have created by underscore ?

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm .

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:22:01 -0700, Basin Reserve Basin
wrote:

I am using Word 2007.

I have created a bold line across the page by using repeated underscore and
then pressing enter.

It does not show up as being any sort of format, and I am not able to cut
and paste it in this box to show you what it is.

How do I delete this line ? It seems to have a mind of its own, and if I
try to cut and paste some of the text near it (but not including it), it
still copies the line too.

Thanks,

Ed,
New Zealand