Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill Bill is offline

Default Searching for specific text color

Jay,

Many thanks! Of all the years I've been using Word, I never even
noticed the extra buttons at the bottom of the Find window! Da!

Bill

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:06:33 -0400, Jay Freedman
wrote:

Of course!

In the Find dialog, click the More button. At the bottom of the expanded dialog, click the Format button and choose Font in the menu. In the Font dialog, select Bold in the font style box and choose
red in the font color box. When you click OL to return to the Find dialog, below the Find What box you'll see

Format: Font: Bold, Font color: Red

Then click the Find Next button.

Instead of using font formatting, you might find it easier to insert a bookmark or a comment at each spot. With bookmarks, you can use the GoTo dialog (Ctrl+G). With comments, you can display the
Reviewing pane and click there to jump to any comment.