Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Spamlet Spamlet is offline

Default remove personal info in Word 2000 docs?

Bit of a problem with personal info in Word docs that I handle on my XP Home
laptop, which only has Word 2000.

I get two different kinds of properties sheets: a three tab simple version
if I right click on the file, but a much more detailed one if I open
properties from the file menu, which contains a lot more info than I knew
was circulating with the file.

Surprised to find that the Tools/Options dialogue does not contain a
security/private info tab, so I can't find anywhere to remove personal
info/versions/hidden etc on save.

How do I clean up docs in Word 2000?

Cheers,