Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] ian.qmulus@googlemail.com is offline

Default Data source default location

I use Word 2003 and regularly use different data sources with the same
main document. My data sources are in a different location from the
mydocuments/My Data Sources default locacation which pops up when I
click on the select data source icon.

Can I change the data source default location?

I thought I could use a macro to allow me to select a data source but
when I tried to add a macro to the main document I got a "Project
Locked: Project is unviewable" message. I couldn't use the record
macro feature either with my main document.

Can anyone suggest anything of help.

Thanks