WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Remove white border around a color document

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the white border around your document. Here are a few steps you can try to remove it:
  1. Check your printer settings: Sometimes, printers add a default margin around the page. To check if this is the case, go to File Print and click on Printer Properties. Look for any settings related to margins or borders and adjust them accordingly.
  2. Adjust the page size: If your document is slightly larger than the paper size you're using, it can cause a white border to appear. To adjust the page size, go to Page Layout Size and select the correct paper size.
  3. Check your document settings: It's possible that your document has a white border added to it. To check this, go to Page Layout Page Borders and make sure that there are no borders selected.
  4. Print to PDF: If none of the above steps work, you can try printing your document to a PDF file and then printing the PDF. This can sometimes help to remove any unwanted borders.

I hope these steps help you to remove the white border around your document. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with!