rocketman60

Default Bold, Italics and Underline not turning on

Recently, the "on the fly" bolding, italiczing and underlining stopped
working on all my documents. What I mean is that if while I am typing a
document, press Ctrl+B, U or I, the button on the toolbar appears to show
that I pressed the key but then it immediately turns itself off. It does the
same thing if I click on the button on the toolbar. However, if I select the
text first then press Ctrl+B, it bolds the text. Is there an option that I
may have inadvertently set. Please help.