Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default I want to do something like a TV script

G'Day Robert,

The columns you have been using are 'newspaper' columns.

For 'parallel' columns us a two column table. Remove the borders and
move the centre 'divider' to give the column widths that suit.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Robert Sarao" wrote in message
I want to do a 2 column document that has a message on one side and the actions
of the reader on the other side. I have tried this in the past and I always
seem to have the first column wrap into the second column. I want to keep the
column independent of each other. Any help