Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I enable copy/paste functionality in my word documents?

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:13:01 -0700, Jahaira Castillo Jahaira
wrote:

I am trying to copy and paste in my word document but everytime I got to copy
and paste the message below comes up:
As long as this page is open your copy/paste functionality has been disabled.
Can somebody help me please !!!

This is not part of standard Word. Somebody or something has put an
add-in into your computer that's producing that message. Whether or
not it belongs there is something you'll have to investigate.

In Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools Templates & Add-Ins. In Word
2007, it's Office button Word Options Add-Ins. Examine the list of
items to look for anything suspicious.

It's also possible for add-ins to be active but not appear in that
list. See
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...514521033.aspx if
you need to look further.

--