Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dan[_4_] Dan[_4_] is offline

Default Using "send to/mail recipient (as attachement)" in Word 2003

My wife uses Word from Office 2003 on her laptop, running XP pro. Her
default mail program is Thunderbird 2.0.0.9, which I believe is MAPI
compliant. When she selects "send to", "mail recipient (as attachment)" is
not present, even though "mail as attachment" is selected under
options/general. The option "mail recipient (for review)" is present in the
"file/send to" dialogue, but is dimmed. "file/send to/mail recipient as
Adobe PDF" is there & non-dimmed, but nothing happens when you select it.
Any ideas how to activate "send to/mail recipient (as attachment) in this
case?

TIA

Dan