stupid boy stupid boy is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittronald View Post
I've used Word 2007 to create barcodes based on shipping addresses.

Is it possible to create a barcode based on information other than an
address ?

For example, dates, names, text, numbers, etc..

Or is this something a third party add-in would have to do ?

kittronald
it is possible to create a barcode based on information like dates, names, text, numbers , etc. But you should firstly get to know which kind of barcode can encode dates, names and so on. For example, Code 39 can encode Alphanumeric data: 0-9, A-Z;special characters: space $ % + - . /;Start/sop character *. To know more information like this, I recommend you a good web site:http://www.keepautomation.com/produc...s/code_39.html This website also provides a third party Word add-in you want. Hope my suggestion can provide you some help