Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dan Carroll

Default How do I customize fax cover sheet?

I would have liked to seen the answer to part 2 of Word Novice's question.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Don't use the fax wizard. Set up fax not to send a cover sheet, then create
a template in Word that will be your coversheet and fax document. Use the
method at http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm to send your fax.

Word novice wrote:
I need to fax one or several Word documents under custom cover page.

1. How do I customize cover page in order to use it in Fax Wizard?
2. How do I send several Word documents as a single fax without
merging documents together?

I would appreciate your help.