Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How to delete Microsoft Office from computer completely

On 10/6/07 4:30 PM, in article ,
"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

I tried wiping Office from my computer by deleting it and then did a
reinstall but when it came back all my previous documents were in there so I
know it did not wipe and the problems are still there.

Removing Office does *not* delete any documents you created while using the
software... Nor should it do so.

If g-n-o's info doesn't resolve your problem you'll need to give a clearer
description of what the problem really is as well as what version of Office
& what version of Windows you're using.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac