Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JulieJinky via OfficeKB.com JulieJinky via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default "Fixing" a page with Styles

Mr. Mayor...

Thanks for this information... I will use it to learn more about
styles/wildcards going forward (as suggested by the macro gurus...)

Mentioning the macro gurus... One got back to me with some code that worked
(after some tweaking)... If you're interested, I can post it...

Thanks again for your help...

Julie

Graham Mayor wrote:
If your original document contained multiple lines and you have been
removing text from the lines instead of removing the lines themselves then
yes you will have a lot of empty paragraphs. You can use replace to remove
empty paragraphs eg replace
^13{1,}
with
^p
with the wildcard option set

Styles will not affect empty paragraphs, but they can now be used to format
the text in thge layout you require.